Sunday, March 25, 2007

monday 26th

this lesson i worked more on the concept sketches for the design of my logo.

tuesday 27th march
i worked more on the concept sketches and started on the research task

thursday 29th march
today i plan to do some exercises that will help me become more familiar with corelDRAW
and also possibly start my research task.

i worked on two exercises.

monday 23th april.
today i completed my second concept sketch of the poster.
i began making final changes to the poster.


tuesday 24th april
today i printed another concept sketch for my poster.

thursday 26th april
today was date of submission. There were some hold ups such as the printer not working properly. As a result i could not print out my logo designs. I could not print out my final copy of the poster. It was a somewhat unproductive lesson.


Tuesday 1st May
Today was the day i finished most of the assignment and handed it in. There were still some unfinished parts to it such as the research task. My finished poster ended up looking like this.

This is my Logo Design for Task 1.


EDIT** i could not find how to post the poster onto the blog, as i could not save it in JPEG or GIF format. I will figure it out soon


Review
From this task I learned about techniques to crop, blend and combine shapes and words on a page. I still need to learn more about eye-catching presentation of posters. I need a more interesting logo. I think my poster is suitable for the intended audience because it incorporates bright colours, interesting shapes and bright font. I think it would have been better if it looked a bit more professional, and this was the case in the last task also. I did not finish the task by the due date because there were hold ups with the printer, and also my time management was not great.


No comments: